|Added on Rightmove:||16 October 2013 (1593 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- Paid parking nearby
- iPod Dock, Flat screen TV, DVD/Video
- Hairdryer, Towels, Linen, Bath, Bath with shower over
- Central Heating
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
A superbly presented 2 bedroom apartment right in the heart of the city centre. The apartment offers superb value and guests would be right at home on either a short break or a longer stay when in the city on business. The apartment has been newly furnished throughout to a very high standard.
Entrance hallway with stairs leading up to the main accommodation.
An open plan layout is found within the apartment itself. A fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher and integral washer/dryer features.
The lounge area has a sofa, tub chair, dining table and chairs for 3, a 40 inch Samsung LCD TV and Blu Ray DVD player.
Stairs then lead to both bedrooms and the bathroom.
The master bedroom features a double bed, wardrobe, drawers and bedside tables. The second bedroom includes a 3/4 size bed, wardrobe and drawers.
A separate tiled bathroom area features a bath with overhead shower, toilet, sink, heated towel rail and console unit.
Paid parking nearby
All York letting agencies charge fees to tenants - ours are listed below.
- We charge an administration fee of £25.00 + VAT for all serviced apartments
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.