|Added on Rightmove:||07 July 2013 (1566 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Tumble dryer, Fridge, Washing machine, Freezer
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Entryphone, Video Entryphone
- Welcome pack, Weekly cleaning & linen service
- Balcony, Patio
- No Smoking
- Allocated Parking Space, Disabled Access, Lift Access
- iPod Dock, Free wireless Internet access
- Power shower, Separate shower, Hairdryer, Towels, Linen
- Double Glazing, Storage Heater/other
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
A beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property located on the River Ouse at Emperors Wharf. The property benefits from lift access, secure allocated parking with CCTV, alarm and 3 balconies giving river views.
Heart of the City for all that York has to offer.
Secure intercom system to well appointed lobby
Hallway with built in laundry room that houses the washing machine and dryer
Lounge: A very spacious living area that is presented to a very high standard. There are 3 separate balconies that are accessed from the lounge, to enjoy unrivalled views over the River Ouse.
Kitchen: A fully fitted kitchen offered fully equipped with a dining table for 4 oven / hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
Master bedroom with En-suite bathroom : King sized bed with american oak furnishings throughout.
Bedroom 2: Furnished to a high standard with a king sized bed and oak furnishings
Shower room: Shower cubicle with WC and basin.
Secure underground parking with a bike store, lift access to the apartment.
All York letting agencies charge fees to tenants - ours are listed below.
- We charge an administration fee of £25.00 + VAT for all serviced apartments
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.