|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 January 2014 (1542 days ago)|
- Stylish first floor apartment in enviable location
- Spacious reception room with plenty of natural light
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower attachment
- Private roof terrace
- Finished to an excellent condition with lovely wood flooring
- Brand new development
LONG LET. Offering stylish open-plan living in a superb location, this brand new two bedroom first floor apartment on The Broadway boasts a bright interior and a private roof terrace.
The apartment is conveniently located moments from the shopping centre, bars and restaurants along The Broadway and is within easy reach of the lovely South Park Gardens.
Externally hosted floorplan
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-28866858.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 880868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.