Office to rentBUILDING 3, THE WOODMAN CENTRE, VICARAGE LANE, BLACKPOOL, FY4
£13,000 pa (£1,083 pcm)
1,650 sq. ft.
- 1,650 sq ft (153 sq m)
- FIRST FLOOR SPACE IDEAL FOR OFFICES, HEAD OFFICE, GYM SPACE OR TRAINING SPACE (STPP)
- CAR PARKING (BY NEGOTIATION)
- FRONT & BACK DOOR ENTRANCE
- CONVENIENT & SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
This first floor commercial space would suit a variety of uses and an internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the open plan accommodation on offer.
The commercial premises would suit a variety of uses to include office space, distribution centre, training space or a similar gym/fitness centre use, and all viewings and enquiries are welcome. The accommodation can provide allocated car parking (to be negotiated with the landlord).
The space was previously occupied by a Curves ladies only gym/fitness centre. This business has now vacated the premises and it is available with vacant possession.
As described the unit is open plan. There is a WC, kitchenette, store rooms and office. There is a main entrance staircase leading from the ground floor to the first floor accommodation and a second staircase which provides a 2nd exit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-29021958.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.