Office to rentSouthgate House, Southgate Street, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1
Removed 1,000–15,233 sq. ft. | £16,185 pcm| £3,735 pw
- 1,000 sq ft (92 sq m)
- 24 hour on site security.
- Barrier controlled car parking.
- Back up diesel generator.
- 2 passenger lifts.
- Showers on ground floor.
- Comfort cooling.
- Garden area.
- Ground and first floor suites available.
The property comprises a four storey purpose built office building originally built for the Bank of England in the early 1990s.
Facilities include a newly refurbished manned reception, 2 passenger lifts, raised access floors, car parking, air conditioning to the ground floor and mechanical ventilation to the first floor.
Shower facilities are also available.
Both floors are predominantly open plan with some perimeter cellular offices. The ground floor has an additional independent side access.
Ground Floor - £12.75 per sq ft per annum
First Floor - £9.75 per sq ft per annum
**Smaller refurbished splits of the first floor will be available from Q2 2017 on flexible terms** Please contact us for details
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-29822169.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bruton Knowles , Gloucester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.