|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 October 2011 (2363 days ago)|
- Private Road - Extensive Parking
- Close to all Village Amenities and Transport
- Short Dulwich Village Let
Short Let in Dulwich: In a quiet cul-de-sac backing onto Dulwich Park and not overlooked, this substantial detached house features four bedrooms, three bathrooms and three receptions and includes a separate ground floor annex with access to extensive grounds. Furnished/unfurnished. Flexible terms.
* Please quote ref. 5682701 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5682701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.