|Added on Rightmove:||16 March 2012 (1509 days ago)|
Full descriptionDUPLEX APARTMENT, ‘ROSE COURT’ YORK ROAD, TADCASTER LS24 8AE
A spacious 2-bedroom DUPLEX APARTMENT (85.01 sq m./915 sq ft) within a new development of 2 townhouses and 2 apartments, with courtyard parking spaces, situated off York Road on the eastern side of the town and within easy walking distance of local shops and the town centre. There is a frequent bus service between Leeds and York with a stop within 75 metres.
RENT: £600 pcm exclusive
BOND: £800 (protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme – The Dispute Service Ltd.)
Property ref: REN/1232
Viewing by appointment with the Agents
HEADS OF TERMS
1. The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for a minimum period of 6 months (with a longer tenancy being preferred). The tenancy may be extended beyond the initial period by agreement. A copy of the Agreement under which the tenancy is offered, together with charges for extending the tenancy, is available for inspection at our office.
2. Rent of £600 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. A surety deposit in the sum of £800 will be payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied satisfactorily with his/her covenants. We are a regulated agent for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which aims to protect tenants’ deposits in the event of a dispute between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy; full details of the scheme are available on-line at www.thedisputeservice.co.uk
4. A reservation fee of £185 (£165 for a single person) including VAT is payable on reserving the property; until this fee has been paid, the property will remain on the market. The reservation fee is normally non-refundable. If there is more than one application, the landlord reserves the right to offer the tenancy to another tenant, i.e. it is not on a first-come, first served basis. In that case, the fee would be refunded. In some cases, a guarantor may be required (for which an additional charge will be made) or 6 months rent will be payable in advance.
5. The Tenant will pay for utility company charges and council tax. Selby District Council - payable 2012/2013 (gross) £1022.62. - Band 'A'. Water & sewerage charges payable in addition (metered supply).
6. It is expected that the property will be available from mid April and the tenancy may commence on completion of the shorthold lease and payment of the first month's rent and deposit, subject to satisfactory references having been provided.
7. Applicants must complete and return a Tenancy Application Form to the Letting Agent before any tenancy can be considered. References and a Credit Search will be taken up.
ROAD DIRECTIONS: From the town centre, proceed up the hill and carry straight on through the traffic lights at the cross-roads towards York. The property is to be found on the left hand side after about 150 metres, identified by our ‘To Let’ board.
Recently-built and finished to a high standard, this well-designed and spacious duplex apartment, with 2 large double bedrooms, is ready for immediate occupation with floor-coverings and window blinds.
The accommodation comprises:-
ENTRANCE: Private entrance lobby with carpeted staircase to the first floor.
LANDING: With doors to the living room, kitchen and bathroom. Staircase to the second floor. Carpet.
LIVING ROOM: 3.81 x 3.70m with two windows to the front, large built-in store (1.67 x 1.01m) housing the central heating boiler, understairs cupboard, T.V. aerial and telephone sockets. Carpet.
DINING KITCHEN: 4.49 x 2.56m & 2.03 x 1.09m fitted to a high standard with base and wall units, stainless steel 1¼ bowl sink with mixer tap and tiled splash-backs between units. Built-in appliances include electric hob, electric oven, cooker filter-hood, refrigerator and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine (tenant to provide his own appliance). Inset ceiling spot-lights. Tiled floor.
BATHROOM: 1.98 x 1.70m fitted with white suite comprising panelled ‘P’ shower bath, with boiler-fed shower, glass splash screen, pedestal basin and w.c. Storage recess to side of door. Tiled floor and partly tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Recessed spot-lights to the ceiling. Extractor fan.
LANDING: Velux roof light to the stairwell.
BEDROOM 1: 3.68 x 4.77m a spacious double bedroom with dormer window to the front. Carpet. T.V. aerial point.
BEDROOM 2: 3.65 x 4.77m a spacious double bedroom with dormer window to the front. Carpet. T.V. aerial point.
CENTRAL HEATING: Radiator central heating and domestic hot water provided by the gas-fired combination boiler located in the cupboard off the living room.
ALARM: There is a security alarm system installed.
OUTSIDE: Block-paved footpaths in front of the house and tarmacadam-surfaced drive and parking areas. Two allocated parking spaces and visitor parking for all the houses/flats. Communal dustbin compound built of stone and brick.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Ren1195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartle Residential, Tadcaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.