Retail Property (high street) to rent34A STATION ROAD, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
£8,000 pa (£667 pcm)
63 sq. m.
- 685 sq ft (63 sq m)
- FORMER CAFÉ PREMISES
- COULD BE USED FOR VARIOUS USES STPP
- HAS RECENTLY BEEN UPGRADED INTERNALLY
- FORECOURT CAR PARKING
- CLOSE TO PROMENADE AND LYTHAM ROAD
- FIRST FLOOR STORAGE ACCOMMODATION
- NEW LEASE AVAILABLE
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer for rent this recently refurbished former café which would suit various uses including retail subject to planning permission.
The unit is situated on Station Road which is off Lytham Road and the Promenade. The location is in South Shore in a busy area and is also located to various tourist attractions such as the Pleasure Beach and the Sandcastle.
The unit has recently been updated and benefits from gas central heating and a fire alarm system. There is car parking to the front forecourt for two vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-31690779.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.