|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2011 (2214 days ago)|
- AMAZING 6 BED 6 BATH PENTHOUSE
- COMPLETELY UNIQUE
- THE MOST EXCLUSIVE APARTMENT IN LONDON
- UNINTERRUPTED VIEWS OVER HYDE PARK
- 7 STAR LUXURY STANDARD
- SIMPLY THE BEST APARTMENT MONEY CAN BUY
- BUILT IN GYM
- HUGE PRIVATE TERRACE
- FULLY FURNISHED
- STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT & RECOMMENDATION
The most spectacular Penthouse apartment in one of the most glamorous locations in the world. The penthouse at 116 Knightsbridge is the only Penthouse currently in existence directly in Hyde Park, Knightsbridge. The 10,000sq.ft., lateral Penthouse apartment has a 150ft. frontage directly into the park overlooking The Serpentine on South Carriage drive, adjacent to the Royal Horse Guards Cavalry. The accommodation boasts five Reception and Entertaining Rooms, two Kitchens, six Bedroom Suites including a Master Bedroom Suite with His and Her Bathrooms and Dressing Rooms - fully equipped Gymnasium, Spa Treatment Room, six Terraces and Roof Gardens. Parking and Separate Staff Accommodation are also available subject to negotiations. In addition, the magnificent 360 degree views take in the Park, the London skyline, The City the West End and Palace of Westminster. Located on the Knightsbridge side of Hyde Park, this elegant Victorian apartment block is uniquely placed on the edge of Hyde Park and a moment`s walk to the world class amenities that Knightsbridge has to offer
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Forbes Lettings, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.