Retail Property (high street) to rentKingston Court Shopping Arcade, Walsall Road, Cannock, WS11
Let by Us
500 sq. ft.
- 500 sq ft (46 sq m)
- Stepped rent - Year 2 £80p.w. Year 3 £92 p.w.
- In thriving shopping town centre arcade
- Secure lockup shop, arcade being refurbished
Property reference number 5692175. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Walking distance from Cannock town centre.
- Available by negotiation.
- Opposite cinema.
- Rest of arcade fully let.
- Business startup advice available.
- Owner managed development with proactive repairs and management.
- Would also suit use for professional services including medical practise / opticians.
- Secure - no access to the shop when the arcade is closed.
- CCTV in situ in the Arcade.
- Ideal unit to start a new business from.
- No deposit required.
- Common Parts proactively maintained and managed.
- Diverse range of shops and businesses in other units attracting good footfall.
- Leisure and medical uses within the arcade so unit might attract a complimentary business.
- Bus station a short walk away.
- Pubs restaurants and Aldi nearby contributing to the busy end of Cannock where the shop is situated.
* Please quote ref. 5692175 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-31864539.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5692175_14634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.