Office to rentCamden High Street, Camden Town, London, Greater London, NW1
Let by Us 1,200 sq. ft. | £3,000 pcm| £692 pw
- 1,200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Brand New Office unit, Camden High Street
- Vibrant Camden, amongst many office and studios
- Located within moments of Mornington Crescent tube
Property reference number 5696858. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Accommodation: A brand new office unit. The unit is approximately 1200 sq ft (106 sq m) spread across ground floor and basement.
At ground floor level, the units benefit from large skylights giving good natural daylight. The unit has 1 WC and 1 shower room with WC at ground floor level.
High Ceilings, large mezzanine level storage areas. Wood flooring throughout. Plumbing is in place for an office kitchen to be fitted if required. The partition walls within the office may be removed subject to permission from the landlord, to create a larger open space.
Use: The office premises benefit from B1 planning consent. Alternative uses may be considered subject to planning.
* Please quote ref. 5696858 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-31864857.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5696858_19399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.