|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (484 days ago)|
- ***STUDENT PROPERTY AVAILABLE FOR 2017/2018***
- ***12 WEEKS HALF RENT FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC YEAR***
- 15 Mins Walk From University of Leicester Campus
- Lounge Diner
- TWO Bathrooms
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Central Heating, Double glazing & Garage
- Available to view immediately
***12 WEEKS HALF RENT FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC YEAR*** A four bedroom property located in Clarendon Park is ideal for FOURUniversity of Leicester students. Available to view IMMEDIATELY. Accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom with shower, shower room, four double bedrooms and benefits from double glazing, central heating, rear garden and a garage.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-31914437.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KFRE_28__17-18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Priya Properties, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.