|Added on Rightmove:||13 December 2010 (2556 days ago)|
Olympics 2012 equestrian events 330 Sq. Mt. Home of 5/6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
This home is being offered for 2012 Olympics Only.
Central London Zone 2. Greenwich/Cutty Sark for the DLR and Greenwich North Jubilee Line for the Tube. Other option to move around is with the normal boats or buses.
Greenwich is famous for the Time line, Royal Observatory, the Tudor Capital of London and also the Naval Centre for most of London's history. The nearest rail station is Maze Hill (about a 2 minute walk). Once on the train it is 15 minutes to Charing Cross (Trafalgar Square) The second closest rail link is the overland rail service (Called the Docklands Light Rail DLR) about a 15 minute walk across the park (It has a pretty cool view and you walk past the Royal Observatory and the Naval College). The DLR passes through Canary Wharf the new spectacular financial capital or you can change at a number of stops along the way onto the tube which whisks you in to Parliament Square in about 10 minutes.
A spectacular period home situated a 2 minute walk from the Maze Hill Entrance of Greenwich Park. Property is laid out as follows:
• Double drawing room - (7.21m x 5.08m)
• Lounge/dining room - (7.44m x 4.57m)
• Kitchen - (0.36m x 2.54m)
• Cloakroom - WC & wash hand basin
• Master bedroom - (6.17m x 3.76m)
• Partial en-suite bathroom - (4.37m x 2.97m)
Shower cubicle, free standing bath, wash hand basin, WC
• Bedroom 2 - (5.08m x 4.04m)
• Bedroom/study 3 - (3.00m x 2.84m)
• Guest bathroom
WC. And wash hand basin
• Bedroom 4 - (4.32m x 3.10m)
• Bedroom 5 - (6.17m x 3.76m)
• Bedroom 6 - (5.18m x 3.99m)
• Bathroom - (3.00m x 2.84m)
EXTRAS WITH THIS PROPERTY
2 Sets of Bed Linen and Towels will be Provided per Guest
Consummables such as Toilet Paper, dish washer liquid WILL BE included in rental
Wireless Broadband IS available with this rental
Gardner WILL be provided with this rental (On a when needed basis)
The property WILL be clean prior to rental commencing
Weekly cleaner WILL be provided with this rental (hrs per wk = 2)
Gas, Electricity, Water, Council Tax INCLUDED in this rate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-31960571.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by River Habitat Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.