Warehouse to rentUnit 6, Haslemere Heathrow Estate, Silver Jubilee Way, Hounslow, TW4 6NF
23,946 sq. ft. | POA
- 23,946 sq ft (2,224 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Close proximity to other major trade companies
- Prominent established industrial estate with good visibility
- 24-hour on site security
- 24-hour access
- Superb links to motorway network
- Two-storey fitted office
- 6.7m eaves
- 7x level access loading doors
- An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is available
The Heathrow Estate is an established trading estate prominently situated at the interchange of the A30 (Great South West Road) and A312 (The Parkway) providing good access to London Heathrow Airport, Central London, the A4, M4, M3, M25 and the national motorway network beyond.
Refurbished industrial/warehouse unit with a fully fitted office, yard area, 24 hour access with security gatehouse and ample parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-31970262.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6_HeathrowEstate_TW46NF. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SEGRO Administration Ltd, Acting Agents De Souza.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.