|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2011 (2362 days ago)|
- Superb 3 bed town house
- Exceptional decor and quality of fittings
- Excellently presented
- Town centre locating
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Secure, alarmed double garage
- Wonderful open plan kitchen / dining room
- Beautiully furnished / or unfurnished
An exceptionally well presented town house in a superb location in the centre of town. Stunning decor, refurbished to the highest standard, exquisite fixtures & fittings. Also offering 2 allocated parking spaces and detached double garage and large courtyard garden.
Entrance hallway leading to large living room, both with solid dark wood flooring. Downstairs WC / laundry, wonderful open plan kitchen / dining room, with newly fitted kitchen units, integrated wine rack, dishwasher, and gold fleck granite/marble work top. Rear door leading to beautifully maintained South West facing courtyard garden.
First floor comprises 2 bright and good sized double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room. The second floor holds the master bedroom, with fitted wardrobe and bathroom. The large bathroom has a seperate shower cubicle and free standing bath.
Off road parking for 2 cars available at the rear of the property as well as a secure, alarmed double garage.
Offered fully furnished, or unfurnished - please enquire.
Sorry - will not accept sharers or students. Suitable for professionals only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000074389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R A Bennett & Partners , Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.