|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 February 2012 (2262 days ago)|
- A bright and spacious detached house
- Located ideally for those looking to commute
- Large through living room/diner
- Three double sized bedrooms
- An excellent sized single bedroom
- A mature rear garden
- Available NOW.
Sandymoor is located close to both Runcorn and Stockton Heath and is often favoured by those clients looking for convenient access to the motorway network with junction 9 of the M56 approximately 2 miles away. Also the property is located approximately 25 minutes from the airport and close to the main line west coast railway.
A modern, detached property situated in a cul-de-sac position in this popular residential area of Sandymoor. The dwelling has a spacious through lounge/dining room, a high specification kitchen, utility room and WC. There are four generous sized bedrooms, an en-suite and family bathroom, front and rear gardens and integral garage.
In brief the ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, downstairs WC, lounge leading through to the dining room, kitchen and utility room and WC.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master benefitting from an en-suite. There is also a family bathroom.
Outside the property has a driveway leading to the integral garage. There is a garden to the front and an enclosed rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000081801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stockton Heath, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.