|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 April 2017 (378 days ago)|
- Substantial Period Cottage
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Mostly UPVC Double Glazing
- Private And Secluded Garden
- Additional Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating
Phillip James Letting Agents are delighted to present to the rental market this very substantial period cottage which forms part of the Old Rectory in Ferring Street, Ferring. The property benefits from gas central heating, mainly UPVC double glazed, two reception rooms, an additional study room, a spacious modern fitted kitchen with fridge, gas hob and double electric oven, three double bedrooms, master bedroom with built in fitted wardrobes, modern bathroom with shower, downstairs cloakroom, private secluded rear garden, garage and additional off road parking. The property is available from 1st May 2017, to arrange a viewing please call the Lettings team on 01903 286990.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-32194130.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1195448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillip James Letting Agents, Worthing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.