Office to rentUnit 20, Blackpool Technology Management Centre, Faraday Way, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY2 0JW
£27,000 pa (£2,250 pcm)
3,375 sq. ft.
- 3,375 sq ft (313 sq m)
- HIGH TECH OFFICE PREMISES TO LET
- VARIOUS SIZES AVAILABLE 35 SQ M - 107 SQ M
- EXTENSIVE CAR PARKING WITHIN AN ATTRACTIVE LANDSCAPED SITE
- PASSENGER LIFTS KITCHEN + WC FACILITIES
- OFFICES ARE HEATED, ALARMED + FULLY CARPETED
- SUSPENDED CEILINGS + PERIMETER DUCTING
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Approximately 3‹ miles to the North of Blackpool Town Centre, approached from the new North East Blackpool Link Road, with immediate access to the A585 (Fleetwood Road), the arterial route leading directly to the M55 Motorway at Junction 3. The whole of Fylde is within easy reach.
The Blackpool Technology Management Centre, prominently located at the entrance to the Blackpool Technology Park, is a high tech two storey development offering a mix of office and managed work space with meeting and conference rooms, plus an integrated range of innovation and technology management services.
Features Include- ï
Perimeter ducting to all areas for distribution of power and cabling. Suspended ceilings throughout.
Powder coated aluminium windows with tinted double glazing.
Carpeted or tiled office floors.
Expoxy resin finished workshop floors.
Passenger lifts. ï Kitchen plus male and female toilets.
Heating installed to offices and workshop spaces.
Alarm system installed to each unit.
Extensive car parking within an attractive landscaped site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-32242435.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.