4 bedroom end of terrace house to rent

Meridian Close, Ramsgate, CT12

£219 pw| £950 pcm fees apply

Property Description

Letting information:

Date available: Now
First Listed on Rightmove: 27 March 2014 (23 days ago)

Key features

  • Central Heating
  • Dishwasher
  • Double Glazed
  • Garage
  • Garden
  • Lounge
  • Parking
  • White Goods

Full description

Specification:

Solid concrete floor & staircase to all homes
Pre-wired for a wall mounted flat screen TV (not provided) to living area and bedrooms, with provision for Sky+TV
Ergonomically designed kitchens to include over, hob, extractor hood, fridge, freezer and concealed pull-up electric sockets fitted within the work surfaces plus soft close doors and drawers.
High quality sanitary ware with soft close toilet seats. Electrically heated towel rails fitted to bathroom and en suite where applicable.
Oak finished doors with polished chrome fittings and ball bearing door hinges for smooth and quiet door operation.
White UPVC double glazed windows to minimise maintenance.
Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom.
Low energy light fittings.
Downlighters fitted a kitchen, bathroom and en suite.
Turf to rear gardens of houses.
Garden shed to all houses

OVERVIEW

With a large amount of landscaped green spaces, the development has been designed to provide a safer, greener and altogether better environment for children and adults alike and encourages a strong sense of community between home owners. Residents of New Meridian Village will also benefit from cleverly designed 'Home Zones' where roads are laid out in such a way that discourages speeding and excessive traffic.

To assist first time buyers , Explore Living have a range of incentives available to help them get their foot on the property ladder. 'Try Before you Buy;' enables buyers to experience life at New Meridian Village by renting an apartment or house before committing to buy and Route 85 allows first time buyers to own 100 per cent of their property whilst only paying 85 per cent of the purchase price. The other 15 per cent is an interest free loan which is deferred for ten years.

About the location

New Meridian Village is located a few minutes from Ramsgate's town centre and high street whilst the seafront, sports centre and impressive marina are just a short distance away. New Meridian Village is in the heart of the 90m prime regeneration area of Ramsgate town which also now benefits from the new high-speed rail link allowing commuters to travel into London in just 76 minutes

Nearest stations

  • Ramsgate (0.7 mi)
  • Dumpton Park (1.6 mi)
  • Broadstairs (2.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Explore Living, Dartford

Bridge Place 2 Anchor Boulevard, Crossways Business Park, Dartford, DA2 6SN

01322 680009 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer

Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.


Property reference Plot74. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Explore Living, Dartford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.