|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 April 2012 (1402 days ago)|
- *** UNDER OFFER ***
- Balcony overlooking the river
- Presented unfurnished
- Island location with car park
- Available now
*** UNDER OFFER *** In this wonderful island location, a first floor waterside apartment with two bedrooms and two bathrooms and delightful 25ft terrace overlooking The Thames and The Hanging Woods. Excellent local restaurants can be found within walking distance and Town Centre and Railway Station within 1.5 miles. Presented unfurnished and available now.
*** UNDER OFFER *** Communal Gardens
The property is approached by double wrought iron gates leading through to a generous river side parking area.
Private Ground Floor Entrance
Door to front, utility cupboard housing Vaillant gas fired central heating and hot water boiler, ceramic tiled floor, stairs to first floor landing, door to:
Concealed push button flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceiling down lighter, porcelain floor, storage/meter cupboard, window to front.
First Floor Landing
Additional window to front, ceiling down lighters, radiator, smoke alarm, door through to:
14' x 14' 4" ( 4.27m x 4.37m )
Ceiling down lighters, double radiator, power points, TV aerial points, double doors onto:
Private Roof Terrace
25' 9" x 12' narrowing to 8' 5" ( 7.85m x 3.66m narrowing to 2.57m )
Glorious views of The Thames and The Hanging Woods, outside lighting.
9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
Window over terrace, range of granite work surfaces with in-set one and a half bowl sink with in sink eradicator with mixer tap over range of base level cupboards, incorporating Smeg automatic washing machine, Smeg dishwasher, fitted fridge/freezer, further range of granite work surfaces with in-set four ring gas hob with gloss and stainless steel extractor, convection oven and grill beneath, good range of soft close cupboards and drawers, matching wall mounted eye level units, incorporating fitted stainless steel Neff microwave, glass splash backs, conveniently situated power points, ceramic tiled floor, ceiling down lighters.
13' 1" Into Bay x 8' 1" To Wardrobes ( 3.99m Into Bay x 2.46m To Wardrobes )
Two fitted double wardrobes, door recess, double doors with views over water, power points, light points, ceiling down lighters.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fully enclosed tiled shower cubicle, suspended wash hand basin with mixer tap, concealed push button wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor, bathroom mirror, shaver point, glazed window, extractor.
10' 3" x 7' 7" Plus Door Recess ( 3.12m x 2.31m Plus Door Recess )
Front aspect, radiator, two fitted double wardrobes, power points, light point, ceiling down lighter.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, concealed push button flush wc, fully tiled walls and floor, ceiling down lighters, bathroom mirror, shaver point, glazed window, heated towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2169B1203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.