|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 February 2012 (2253 days ago)|
- Three good size bedrooms
- Dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Enclosed garden to front and rear
- Close to local amenities & public transport routes
- Neutral decor and carpets
- Living room with gas fire
Premier Lettings are pleased to offer this spacious three bedroom semi-detached house situated in this popular village location to the rental market. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, dining kitchen with modern fitted units, integrated fridge and freezer as well as storage pantry with plumbing for washer, living room with gas fire and patio doors to rear garden. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms as well as house bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and has been decorated in neutral tones throughout. Externally there is an enclosed lawned garden to the front as well as a mainly paved/pebbled garden to the rear with decking. The property is positioned within walking distance of Baildon village, local amenities and public transport routes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 230538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Property, Bingley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.