|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (575 days ago)|
- Stunning Mill in Superb Location
- First Floor Apartment
- Light and Spacious
- Access To Major Commuter Routes
- Seperate Kitchen & Lounge
- Views Over Communal Gardens
- River Walks Two Minutes Away
- Secured Gated Parking
- Character Features
- Spacious And Versitile Accomodation
A spacious two bedroom apartment with allocated parking set within this popular development. With a history dating back to 1834 Wem Mill has become a popular landmark and a desired place to live. Wem Mill offers a fantastic collection of spacious apartments ideal for professionals.
Accuracy: Whilst we endeavour to make our sales/lettings details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Sonic / laser Tape: All measurements have been taken using a sonic / laser tape measure and therefore, may be subject to a small margin of error. Services Not tested: The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales/Lettings Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order. All Measurements: All Measurements are Approximate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100718001729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Nantwich - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.