|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2014 (1216 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- Allocated Parking Space, Disabled Access, Lift Access
- TV in master bedroom, iPod Dock
- Hairdryer, Towels, Linen, Bath, Bath with shower over
- Central Heating, Storage Heater/other
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
A beautiful, spacious 1 bedroom apartment, renovated to the highest standard. Situated very close to the heart of the city and offering secure parking for 1 car. Walking distance to all that York can offer and just 5 minutes walk to the train station and Aviva Buildings.
Secure intercom entry to lobby - lift access to apartment
A large space with breakfast bar, wall mounted TV, electric fire and modern features throughout. High gloss fitted units and amenities as listed and unlimited access to the internet
Large master bedroom, featuring wooden flooring, built in wardrobes, dressing area and a king size bed together with a wall mounted TV/DVD and an alarm/iPod dock station
Bathroom Featuring a large mirror and shower over bath
Parking for 1 car - permit to display
All York letting agencies charge fees to tenants - ours are listed below.
- We charge an administration fee of £25.00 + VAT for all serviced apartments
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.