|Added on Rightmove:||17 January 2012 (2317 days ago)|
- Double Glazed
- Electric Heating
- Quiet cul de sac
- Spacious kitchen diner
- Master bedroom with En Suite
- Generous lounge
- Available now
- Low maintenance garden to the rear
- Excellent public transport and motorway links
- Close To M4 Motorway Link and Bridgend
Ty Seren are proud to offer a detached 3 bedroom house on a popular Redrow estate in North Cornelly to rent. Located within easy distance of local amenities with public transport links and motorway access to Bridgend and beyond.
The property benefits from double glazing throughout, driveway and garage.
Briefly comprising of:
Spacious fully fitted kitchen with dining area,
3 good size double bedrooms ( master with ensuite),
Low maintenance garden to the rear.
Lovely family property or would suit a professional couple looking for that bit of extra space.
Sorry no dss due to insurance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 73349_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ty Seren, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.