|Added on Rightmove:||24 January 2012 (2037 days ago)|
- 2 bedroom period house in this quiet cobbled street close to the shops and amenities of Camden Town
- Decorated and furnished in a contemporary, minimalist style with exposed brickwork, polished concrete and stripped wood
- Spacious Reception with polished concrete flooring (under floor heating) leading to private patio
- Smart kitchen incl dishwasher and washing machine
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Home office
- Bathroom incl Shower
- Hard floors (no carpets throughout)
- Available for short let for the duration of the 2012 Olympic Games
Fabulous 2 bedroom period house in this quiet cobbled street close to the shops and amenities of Camden Town. Internally the house has been designed to a stylish contemporary finish with exposed brickwork, polished concrete, and stripped wood. Accommodation is set over two stories and comprises: Spacious Reception with polished concrete under-floor heated flooring, leading to private patio; smart kitchen incl dishwasher and washing machine; 2 Double Bedrooms with stripped wood floors. Home study/office. Bathroom incl tub with shower over. Available for short letting for the duration of the 2012 Olympic Games.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-32842273.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RS115355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Short Lets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.