Cafe to rentNEW MARKET CAFE, 32 ST GEORGES ROAD, LYTHAM ST ANNES, FY8
£522 pcm (£120 pw)
- LICENSED CAFÉ NEXT TO ST ANNES MARKET
- INGOING PRICE: £39,960
- OVERLOOKING ASHTON GARDENS
- IN LOVELY ORDER THROUGHOUT
- ESTABLISHED BUSINESS, FORECOURT TRADING
- CONSISTENT STRONG TRADING ACCOUNTS
- ALL YEAR ROUND TRADING LOCATION
- REFURBISHED TO AN EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Duxburys Commercial are delighted to offer this
rare opportunity to purchase this well-known and popular
Cafe situated in the heart of Lytham St Annes, being next to an auction room which we are informed holds auctions and viewing days every 2 weeks. There is also a 2nd door providing access to the market next door.
The Cafe is beautifully appointed inside and decorated in a rustic Mediterranean style, and needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The business sells a range of breakfasts, soups, salads,
toasties, sandwiches, baked potatoes, sweets, alcohol and hot and cold drinks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-32905149.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.