|Added on Rightmove:||03 August 2012 (2121 days ago)|
- Built around 1484, this Grade I Listed Building
- Prestigious Private Estate
- Five Bedrooms
- Three En-suite Bathrooms
- Stunning interior
- Orginal Brick Newel Spiral Staircase
- One Acre of Delightful Secluded Grounds
- Abundance of hiistoriical architectural features
An opportunity to live in a genuine piece of English history, this five bedroom family home has been carefully restored to create elegant luxurious accommodation with landscaped gardens and river views. Currently furnished to an extremely high standard with a mix of antique and modern furniture and a state of the art contemporary glass extension to provide an additional entertaining area with tranquil aspect towards the gardens and River. Built around 1484, this Grade I Listed Building set on the banks of the River Mole is one of England’s most interesting examples of XVth Century, Tudor architecture. More commonly known as Wolsey’s Tower due to the Cardinal’s brief residency there. Ground Floor: High spec Glass and Steel Entertainment Suite. Spiral staircase leads to: First Floor: Lift. Elegant and light Drawing Room with large Tudor moulded brick fireplace, basket−weave parquet flooring, three window seats and magnificent views, door to the Drawing Room. Spiral staircase leads on to Second Floor: Cloakroom, Lift lobby. Master Bedroom Suite with En−suite Bathroom with wooden flooring, housing Jacuzzi bath, WC, Bedroom 2 with brick fireplace, stone mullion window and seat, Spiral staircase continues to 3rd floor: 3 Double Bedrooms, 2 En−suite and One Family Bathroom. Grounds; One acre of delightful and secluded grounds, the gardens being west−facing with a brick path and pollarded lime trees
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-32924368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PE8143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CHK Mountford, Esher.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.