|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 March 2012 (2177 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom first floor apartment
- Spacious rooms and high ceilings throughout
- An acre of surrounding communal garden
- Lift access and security entry phone system
- Fully alarmed
- One allocated parking space
- Part furnished
- Available to rent straight away
This south facing apartment is set on the first floor to the rear of the property with great views of the private manicured gardens. The apartment has been completely renovated by the current owners and is very spacious and covering over 1,100sq ft. Comprising of one master bedroom with walk in wardrobe including a large refitted en-suite with large bath and shower screen also fitted with a powerful thermostatic shower.
The living room includes a large bay window with floor to ceiling windows and a feature fire place with surround and marble hearth. The kitchen and breakfast room has recently been fitted with a range of eye and base level units with modern granite worktops throughout. Includes electric hob and integrated oven and fitted appliances. Finished with polished porcelain floors and spot lights.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-32948245.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2447351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Richings Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.