4 bedroom detached house to rentAcacia Way, Cambuslang
|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2012 (2263 days ago)|
- Modern Detached House
- Four Bedrooms & Master En-suite
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Driveway & Garage
- Enclosed Gardens
- Excellent Local Amenities
- Available From Late February
- Deposit & References Required
A most appealing and immaculately presented modern style detached house within the Drumsagard area of Cambuslang. Internally the full accommodation on offer comprises a bright and welcoming reception hallway, WC, large lounge, generous dining room, fully equipped kitchen with utility room. On the upper floor there are four good sized bedrooms all with built in storage, master with en-suite shower room, plus a family bathroom completes the accommodation. The property has a system of gas central heating, is fully double glazed and has a security alarm installed. Additional storage is available within the floored loft. Externally a driveway gives access to the garage via the side of the property. Front and secured garden to the rear. Located close to all amenities, large supermarket, both primary and secondary schools with strong transport links to both Glasgow City Centre and East Kilbride, quick access to both M8 & M74 motorways. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Council Tax - Band F
***Please note that these restrictions are imposed by the Landlord and may be based on mortgage conditions therefore are unlikely to be flexible***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000006186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Lettings, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.