|Added on Rightmove:||04 May 2012 (2182 days ago)|
- Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Coffee percolator/press, Crockery & cutlery
- Cookware & kitchen utensils, Oven / Hobs
- Iron & Ironing Board, Allocated Parking Space
- Entryphone, Bath with shower over, Separate shower
- Towels, Linen, Storage Heater/other, No Smoking
- No Pets Allowed, Lift Access
- Weekly cleaning & linen service, Permit Parking
A spacious 2 bed 2 bathroom apartment to the sought after development. Situated to the heart of the city centre and 10 minutes walk to the train station. The property has been decorated and furnished to a high specification and is offered with a secure parking bay for 1 car within a gated development. 5 Minutes walk to the train station and all the very best York has to offer.
Secure fob entry to communal area with lift access to apartment
Entrance Hallway with intercom system
Lounge Spacious open plan lounge with Juliet Balcony over communal gardens, LCD TV / DVD & free wireless internet access.
Kitchen. Modern fully fitted and equipped kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
Dining area with table and chairs to seat 4 people.
Master bedroom with King Size bed with the option of dividing into 2 single beds if required.
En-suite shower room with WC and sink.
Double bedroom with double bed, wardrobes & dressing area
Family bathroom with shower over the bath
Communal gardens with seating
Allocated secure parking for 1 car
Booking fee, £24.50 + VAT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.