|Added on Rightmove:||24 February 2012 (2099 days ago)|
- Available during the Summer 2012
- Large double bedroom, reception, kitchen, bathroom
- Fully furnished including internet and TV
- Close to the Central Line & City Thameslink transport connections
Available during the Summer 2012 this bright apartment positioned within this attractive development located in the heart of the City. The flat offers a modern fully fitted kitchen and bathroom, a spacious reception room with wooden flooring and access to a private walled patio. Pemberton Row is a secluded side street just off Fetter Lane, and is ideally situated for ease of access to both the City and West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-33167086.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RS84197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Short Lets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.