|Added on Rightmove:||29 February 2012 (1442 days ago)|
- Four / five bedrooms
- Refurbished to high standard
- Two reception rooms and study
- Three bathrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Garden shed with power
- Decking area
- Drive way
- Utility room
Barnard Marcus are delighted to present this stunning four / five bedroom semi detached family home located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac of Motspur Park. The property comprises an abundance of features, boasting exquisite fixtures and fittings with a high quality contemporary finish throughout. A rare treat for the rental market.
A four / five bedroom house that has recently been refurbished to an exceptionally high standard. Downstairs you will find an immaculate family room with a contemporary gas fireplace, a separate and spacious dining room with glass doors leading to garden, an under stairs cloak room and large study or third reception room all with brand new wooden flooring throughout. Also comprising a beautifully designed modern fitted kitchen with island breakfast bar, double “Range Master” oven, ample storage cupboards, separate utility room and bi-folding doors leading to the landscaped, southeast facing garden boasting a large decking area with tasteful lighting. Upstairs is a bright landing surrounded by the master bedroom including fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, a second bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, a further third bedroom, computer room / study and an exceedingly appealing family bathroom including walk-in shower, bath, bidet, toilet, sink and a state of the art touch sensitive mirror with built in radio and remote. Finally on the second floor there is a fourth bedroom, generous storage and current en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and sink. Additional benefits include well-lit driveway for at least four cars, brand new carpets upstairs and large garden shed with power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1952C1827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, New Malden - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.