This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom house to rent
Station Road, MARCH
- Mid terrace house, close to March Train Station
- Lounge, dining room, kitchen with electric cooker
- inner lobby, two double bedrooms, bathroom & shower cubicle
- Gas central heating, double glazing, rear garden
- Off road parking - AVAILABLE NOW
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 07 March 2012 ( 641 days ago )
Two bedroom mid terrace house, close to the train station, two reception rooms, kitchen, inner lobby, bathroom with separate shower cubicle, off road parking, garden, gas central heating, double glazing.
Mid terrace house with off road parking, located close to March Town Train Station, comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen with electric cooker and inner lobby, two double bedrooms, bathroom with separate shower cubicle, gas central heating, double glazing, rear garden. DEPOSIT £640. NO PETS, SMOKERS, STUDENTS OR UNEMPLOYED PERSONS
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.