|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 April 2012 (2190 days ago)|
- Prime central location
- Cooker/washer-dryer & fridge-freezer included
- Close to shops & local amenities
- Nearby railway station
- good links to A10
- Charming,Cathedral city location
- Furnished to a high standard
Attractive, modern, two bedroom furnished accommodation loacted on the first floor of this purpose built apartment block. The flats are located in the very heart of Ely, close to shops, local amenities, and with nearby rail lnks and easy access onto the A10. There is a direct rail line from Ely to Cambridge Station. Fantastic location for those who enjoy the vibrancy of a town location, within a city full of olde worldy charm and character.
The accommodation comprises of Lounge, well fitted kitchen, double and single bedroom, hall and bathroom. The flat is furnished to a very high standard and the kitchen is complete with cooker, washer-dryer and fridge-freezer.
We strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment!
Please note that we are unable to take housing benefit, young children or pets.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitfield Group, Swavesey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.