- RECENTLY REFURBISHED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, NEW CARPETS AND NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO FRONT
- 2ND RECEPTION / DINING ROOM WITH DOORS TO GARDEN
- KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF WALL & BASE UNITS
- TILED WETROOM & MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM WITH OVER BATH SHOWER
- 2 DOUBLE & 1 SINGLE BEDROOMS
- GARAGE AND OSP TO FRONT. GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- AVAILABLE MID MARCH
- NO PETS, SMOKERS, STUDENTS, SHARERS OR HOUSING BENEFIT
First Listed on Rightmove:
23 April 2012 ( 596 days ago )
Recently refurbished 3 bedroom semi detached house situated in a residential road, close to all local amenities including local schools, shops, bus routes and Albany Park mainline train station. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, new carpets and has been redecorated in a neutral décor throughout. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall. Living room with double glazed bay windows to front. Second reception / dining room with double glazed doors to garden. Modern kitchen fitted with range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink, oven and hob, dish washer, fridge / freezer, washing machine and double glazed doors to garden. Also to this floor there is a fully tiled wet room with basin and W.C. To the first floor there are 2 good size double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. There is a also a modern family bathroom with hand basin, bath with mixer taps, a new over bath shower and W.C. Externally there is a garage and a drive providing off street parking for 1 car. There is a small garden to the front of the property and a large rear garden mainly laid to lawn The property is available from mid March. Restrictions: No Pets, Smokers, Sharers, Students or Housing Benefit.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.