|Added on Rightmove:||09 March 2012 (2265 days ago)|
- Facilities: Central heating, Double Glazing, Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens: Large Garden
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Local Facilities: Bus stop, Park, Restaurants, Shops, Tube
- Near Stations: Snaresbrook, Wanstead
Winkworth are delighted to offer this well presented 5-bedroom property in Wanstead, located just 3 miles (10 minutes’ drive) from the main 2012 games venue with excellent transport links into Stratford and Central London.
This elegant and sophisticated family home features light airy rooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a huge kitchen diner, a living room, an ample private garden and off street parking for 2 small cars. It also offers high security - all rooms can be individually secured with turn thumb locks, 6ft high perimeter fencing and lighting, an alarm system, an entry system with CCTV and a double-gated side entrance.
In addition, this house comes fully furnished with full facilities for individuals and families such as:
· Freeview TV
· Children’s equipment - highchairs, a cot, changing table, step stools
· Laundry and cooking equipment for large groups (a 10kg washing machine, an 8 place dishwasher, a 9kg dryer, oven, cooker etc.)
Apart from the above mentioned property features added services are also offered:
· Complementary childcare at a prestigious children’s day Nursery and Out of School Club on the 2012 games route in Tower Hill, London Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm for children aged 3 months - 11 years*
· Evening and weekend babysitting at concessionary rates
· Complementary maid service
* conditions apply
Wanstead is an upmarket London village - a haven for city professionals with young families who want a short commute into Central London. Wanstead is just 10 minutes’ drive by car (or the 308 bus) to the Stratford and 2012 games venues. It has excellent transport links with two tube stations at each end of the High Street (Wanstead and Snaresbrook on the Central Line) just three stops from Stratford and is half an hour away from the West End and many tourist attractions.
Wanstead areas also benefits from a number of large, open spaces such as Epping Forest and Wanstead Flats. It is known for its boutique High Street shops and varied sports facilities, including golf, cricket, tennis and outdoor bowls. There are also many amenities such as a park and children’s playground, the major banks and building societies, a library, a post office, a pharmacy, numerous hairdressers, bars, pubs and restaurants, dry cleaners, coffee shops, bistro-cafes, grocery stores and historic buildings e.g. the Parish Churches and local monuments.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WNKSTF000242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.