|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 June 2012 (2152 days ago)|
- One Bedroom / One Bathroom
- 1st floor with lift access
- Spaciously designed
- Bright interiors
- 24 hr Concierge
- On-site Gymnasium
- Prime Westminster location
- Reference: 2508602
- Call today to arrange a viewing – 020 7620 1600
An immaculately presented one bedroom apartment set within a prestigious portered development located in the heart of Westminster. Positioned on the 1st floor and spaciously designed to a high interior specification the apartment comprises bright living and dining room benefiting floor to ceiling windows, fully fitted kitchen enjoying integrated appliances and ample storage, generously sized double bedroom and luxury three piece bathroom suite. Available fully furnished to a stylish specification the property further benefits 24 hr concierge service and access to the impressive on-site facilities which include a fully equipped gymnasium and business suite. Transport links are excellent with Westminster and St James’ Park underground Stations both within walking distance. Westminster Green is well placed moments from a great selection of local amenities while nearby Victoria offers an array of retail shops, including the flagship House of Fraser department store and Cardinal Place Shopping Centre. An early viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-33543436.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2508602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galliard Residential Ltd, WEST LONDON.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.