|Added on Rightmove:||09 June 2012 (2015 days ago)|
- Newly redecorated throughout
- Dream spacious family home
- Summer conservatory
- Kitchen - tiled underfloor heating - Wow!
- Single garage - double driveway
- Utility and ample storage
- Four bright and airy bedrooms
- Ensuite from master bedroom
Move in by 23rd June for half price tenant fees....
We are pleased to welcome to the market this generously sized home for the growing family.
Be quick on this one! This large four bedroom executive style family home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, in the prime location of Lakeside. Close to bars & restaurants, gym, shopping complex, racecourse, sports ground, airport & M18 motorway access.
The property comprises of a grand entrance hall with laminate flooring. A spacious and neutral front family sitting room benefiting from wooden flooring. Leading through to a summer conservatory - childs playroom, dining room - the choice is yours!! over looking beautiful gardens.
The fitted kitchen is fitted with light oak units with ample storage unit space, integrated electric oven and gas hob. Hidden benefit of tiled under floor heating. Seperate utility room with ample storage and down stairs cloak room.
To ensure there is room for the whole family there are four bedrooms, all neutral decor with fitted wardrobes to three out of the four bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite shower room. A fully fitted family bathroom with vanity unit bath and over the bath electric shower.
This property benefits from attractive rear garden, together with off road parking to the front of the property with double driveway & single garage and shed for storage.
The property also has gas central heating and is fully double glazed and alarmed. This lovely home is economical to run on utilities and has a council banding of Band D
Viewings highly recommended to appreciate this fantastic spacious family home, contact Alex today on 01302 761010, dont miss out!.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000097242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.