|Added on Rightmove:||30 March 2012 (2085 days ago)|
- Facilities: Central heating, Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens: Shared Rear Garden
- Parking: Residents Parking
- Local Facilities: Bars, Bus stop, Park, Restaurants, Shops,
- Near Stations: Kentish Town
Winkworth are proud to present to you this stunning two double bedroom garden flat in a period house located moments from Kentish Town.
The property comprises a lovely open plan living area with a fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, one with access to the shared garden and a well maintained family bathroom.
Kentish town is located moments from Camden down and has excellent access to the City, West End and Kings Cross. The property is available for short let between July and August.
Please feel free to contact us should you require more information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WNKKET001812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Kentish Town.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.