Office to rentTRIDENT HOUSE, UNIT 14 WHITEHILLS DRIVE, WHITEHILLS BUSINESS PARK, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
£14,950 pa (£1,246 pcm)
2,182 sq. ft.
- 2,182 sq ft (202 sq m)
- HIGH SPECIFICATION OFFICES
- MODERN OPEN PLAN SPACE
- PRESTIGIOUS BUSINESS PARK LOCATION
- COMFORT COOLING, KITCHEN & WC FACILITIES
- HIGH SPEED BROADBAND CONNECTION
- SITUATED CLOSE TO THE M55
- ON SITE CAR PARKING FOR APPROX 11 VEHICLES
- NIA APPROX: 202.7 SQ M (2182 SQ FT)
Duxburys are pleased to offer for rent this office building isituated in Whitehills Business Park, providing ease of commuting to junction 4 of the M55. The M55 provides access to the M6 motorway allowing ease of commuting throughout North West England and the motorway network beyond. The development itself is accessed off a major roundabout off which B&Q warehouse and Premier Inn Hotel are situated. Commuting options are also available to the surrounding towns and villages of Blackpool, St Annes and Lytham. Whitehills Business Park is an emerging commercial site that is occupied by numerous established local businesses and home to national retailers such as Car Dealerships including BMW and Honda. The site offers a selection of office and industrial space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-33764643.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.