|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 May 2012 (2159 days ago)|
- Ideal for a single person, couple or a family
- Lounge and separate dining room
- In a very popular residential area
- Spacious bedrooms
- Rear low maintenance garden
- Close to Sheffield city centre and Meadowhall
A spacious three bedroomed semi detached house
The property is located in Firth Park which is a very popular residential area situated 3 miles from Sheffield City Centre and 1.5 miles to both Meadowhall and Junction 34 on the M1 motorway
Ideal for a single person, couple, sharers or a family
Gas central heating and double glazing
Lounge and separate dining room
Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom
Bathroom having suite with shower over the bath
Rear low maintenance garden
VIEWINGS 0114 2232222
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BLD_4726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.