|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 June 2012 (1951 days ago)|
- Detached period property
- Newly refurbished to a high standard
- Large bespoke kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate sitting and dining rooms
- 4 bathrooms incl. ensuite to master
- 4 further good sized bedrooms
- Landscaped gardens
- Garage with driveway parking
AVAILALE IMMEDIATELY is this SUBSTANTIAL 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom DETACHED Cotswold stone property set within LARGE GROUNDS in a pretty & MUCH SOUGHT AFTER hamlet on the outskirts of Lechlade.
NEWLY REFURBISHED to a VERY HIGH standard, yet retaining many period features, this BEAUTIFUL family home offers flexible & well laid out accommodation including a sizeable entrance hall, GENEROUS sitting room with wooden floors & open fire, a separate family dining room and a LARGE newly fitted BESPOKE kitchen/breakfast room. There are SEPARATE utility & cloakrooms, as well as a FURTHER 2 RECEPTION ROOMS & bathroom, ideal for use as a FAMILY ANNEXE, snug/playroom or staff accommodation.
The 1st floor boasts a FURTHER 4 BEDROOMS, of which the IMPRESSIVE MASTER SUITE includes built-in wardrobes & bathroom. The remaining bedrooms are served by a further family bathroom & ALSO an en-suite shower room. The property also enjoys LARGE GARDENS & GROUNDS with a private drive, GARAGE &
23'5 x 13'9
14'5 x 12'8
17'9 x 11'6
10'4 x 8'2
17'0 x 9'9
17'2 x 16'3
18'11 x 13'7
18'10 x 13'9
15'3 x 13'9
23'2 x 17'2
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 206C_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moore Allen & Innocent, Cirencester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.