|Added on Rightmove:||11 April 2012 (2200 days ago)|
- Well presented family home
- large lounge diner
- Fitted kitchen with door to rear garden
- 2 double and 1 single bedrooms
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
ENTRANCE Double glazed entrance door leading into:-
HALLWAY Door leads of into:
LOUNGE 15'2" 11'5" Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Gas fire set on decorative stone hearth. Under stair storage cupboard.
Door leads into:
DINING AREA 9'2" x 6'8" Double glazed patio doors leading out to rear garden. Radiator.
KITCHEN 8'1-" x 7'6" Range of wall and base mounted units. Free standing gas cooker (optional) Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Double glazed door leads out to rear garden.
LANDING Built-in airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Doors lead of into:
BEDROOM 1 13'1-" X 8'7" Double glazed to the front. Radiator. Built-in double wardrobe with sliding mirror doors.
BEDROOM 2 Double glazed window. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3 Double glazed window. Radiator.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property there is a lawned area with a path leading to the front door. Rear garden is part lawn and part patio. There is a rear gate giving access to the side lane.
GARAGE Situated in a block.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000102593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Lettings, Torpoint.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.