|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 July 2012 (2152 days ago)|
- Traditionally built house
- Nine rooms including bathroom and kitchen
- Gas central heating and wood burner
- Within 1 mile of Ruthin town square
- Close to rugby,football,tennis and golf facilities
- Close to Llanfwrog Church
- Views of Moel Famau
- Easy to manage gardens
- Off road parking
A 9-roomed family house (including bathroom and kitchen) in this desirable conservation area with outstanding views of Moel Famau and surrounding hills.
Porch: 4 x 5
Kitchen: 13 x 11
Dining room: 12 6 x 11
Sitting room: 11 6 x 9
Family lounge: 14 6 x 16 with feature fireplace and log burner.
Bedroom 1: 11 x 11 6 plus internal cupboard / wardrobe
Bedroom 2: 13 x 11 plus internal cupboard / wardrobe
Bedroom 3: 11 x 11 plus internal cupboard / wardrobe
Bedroom 4: 12 x 11 plus internal cupboard / wardrobe
Landing/seating area: 11 6 x 5
Family bathroom: 8 x 8 6
All measurements are shown in feet and inches and are approximate
Property is let unfurnished, but is carpeted throughout and windows have blinds or curtains.
Outside: There is an off road parking area for two small cars and seating area/ flower beds
The property is heated by gas central heating.
The property is semi-detached, unfurnished and within easy reach of the historic market town of Ruthin (approximately 1 mile from the town centre).
Within walking distance is Ruthin Rugby Club, football, tennis and golf facilities.
Within walking distance of churches of different denominations.
The town offers both private and state run schools.
The property is available on a 6 month assured shorthold tenancy with a view to possibly extending on a renewal basis.
Deposit and references required
No Smokers, pets by arrangement only
* Please quote ref. 5686283 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5686283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.