This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom house to rent
Basin Approach, Limehouse Basin, E14
Letting information:Furnishing: Not Specified
First Listed on Rightmove: 17 May 2012 ( 570 days ago )
Luxury 3-4 double bedroom 3 Bathroom splendid wide-build Townhouse in the heart of Limehouse Basin with stunning Marina views.
Luxury wide-build splendid Townhouse set in the heart of Limehouse Basin offering picture-perfect stunning Marina views.
High spec accommodation with lots of glass allowing natural light – spread over ground, first, and second floors.
Ground floor comprises wide Hallway - stone-tiled floor - leading to a fabulous spacious Family Room (4th bedroom) - with direct Marina views and private slimeline terrace. Luxury bathroom situated next door to the Family Room for convenience - with the added benefit of a through-storage room, which has a separate door.
Independent fully-fitted Utility Room, which includes stainless steel sink, low-level cupboards as well as stacked washer and dryer machines.
Entrance via the hallway into the large Garage space for secure parking – as well as private outside driveway - for ease of parking a second car.
Wide low stairs with side lights - lead to the First floor which comprises - 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as well as a Storage Room. The Master bedroom has the advantage of a Dressing Area with superb slide wardrobes, en-suite bathroom, and stunning Marina views. Second and third Bedrooms overlook a quiet cobbled pedestrian area, which leads towards the park.
Second Floor is devoted to a superb Reception Room offering great entertaining space - and fully-fitted kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances on one side - with a luxury-sized balcony facing the Marina on the other side.
Amongst the best designed wide-build Townhouse in the Docklands – excellently located for a walk to Canary Wharf or a picturesque minute-walk to Limehouse DLR.
• Living/Dining: 38ft11 (max) x 18ft10 Wooden flooring, gas radiator, double glazed windows, glass French door to balcony with Marina views.
• Kitchen: 18ft10 x 10ft2 Stone flooring, fitted kitchen, granite work top, induction hob cooker, gas radiator, dish washer, fridge freezer, aluminium sink, combination microwave and oven plus single oven
• Master: 23ft2 x 11ft7 (max) Carpeted, gas radiator, double glazed windows, full height wardrobe, dressing area, view to Canal and Marina
• En-suite: 6ft9 x 4ft Stone flooring, gas radiator, cubicle shower, toilet, fully tiled wall, wall mirror, shaver point, washbasin, extractor fan.
• Bedroom 2: 16ft9 x 9ft10 Carpeted, gas radiator, double glazed windows, double built-in wardrobe (one mirror door end two frosted glass), balcony
• Bedroom 3: 13ft4 x 8ft11 Carpeted, gas radiator, double glazed windows, double built-in wardrobe (one mirror door end two frosted glass), balcony
• Family Room: 23ft x 15ft6 Carpeted, two gas radiators, French glass sliding door
• Bathroom1: 6ft9 x 6ft9 Stone flooring, gas radiator, shower, bath, toilet, fully tiled wall, wall mirror, shaver point, wash basin, extractor fan
• Bathroom2: 6ft5 x 6ft Stone flooring, gas radiator, cubicle shower, toilet, fully tiled wall, wall mirror, shaver point, wash basin, extractor fan, storage room
• Utility Room: 9ft6 x 6ft2 Clothes dryer and washing machine, sink, stone flooring
• Garage: 24ft11 x 8ft8
Energy Efficiency Rating:
The energy efficiency rating is a measure of the overall efficiency of a home. The higher the rating the more energy efficient the home is and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
Environmental Impact Rating:
The environmental impact rating is a measure of this home's impact on the environment in terms of Carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. The higher the rating the less impact it has on the environment.
River Habitat, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form any part of an offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily a complete representation of the property. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and River Habitat have not tested any services, equipment or other facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.