|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 May 2012 (2008 days ago)|
- Part furnished 4 bedroom house
- 3 reception rooms
- Modern style kitchen & bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Rear garden with decked patio
- Accessible to Harold Wood station
- Available immediately
Positioned within convenient access of Harold Wood mainline station, trunk roads including A12 and M25, local shops and schools is this end terraced character house which has lot's of space to offer perspective tenants.
Lounge with feature fireplace, dining room leading to conservatory.
Playroom and modern style kitchen with appliances to include fridge/freezer, washing machine & cooker to remain.
On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms with master bedroom featuring freestanding wardrobes to remain.
Bedroom 3 has a useful room attached which could be utilised as either a study or walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 is of a double size whilst bedroom 4 is a single which has wardrobe and chest of drawers to remain.
There is also a white bathroom suite with integrated shower.
Externally the rear garden has a timber decked patio area and to the front there is own drive garage.
The property comes rented part furnished and is available immediately.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Romford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.