|Added on Rightmove:||12 April 2012 (2051 days ago)|
- STUNNING THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
- VERY CLOSE TO HARROGATE STRAY
- SHORT WALK INTO THE TOWN CENTRE
- HIGH QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- NEUTRAL DECOR
- SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMODATION
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- ELECTRIC UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- AMPLE PARKING OFF STREET PARKING
COUNCIL TAX - BAND E An executive three bedroom stone built semi detached property situated in an enviable location within a minutes walk to Harrogate Stray and a short walk into Harrogate town centre. ***UNFURNISHED*** The house has been refurbished throughout to a very high standard with luxury fixtures and fittings, neutral decor and spacious living space. In brief the accommodation comprises reception hall with atrium, cloakroom/WC, utility room, luxury fitted kitchen with granite work tops (12'4 x 9'10). Siemens and Meile appliances including stainless steel/glass built in oven & hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and integrated coffee maker. Electric under floor heating, dining area with glazed doors leading out to the garden (12'4 x 9'1), living space ( 17'2 x 16'2) with bay window and pleasant outlook onto the gardens, master bedroom (11'0 x 13'7) with large built in wardrobes and elevated views of the Stray, further double bedroom (10'4 x 12'5) and additional single bedroom (10'6 x 6'0), luxury house bathroom with separate shower cubicle & heated flooring. The driveway provides ample off street parking for 3 cars, established landscaped gardens and paved york stone patio. Gas central heating & double glazing. Internal inspection is a must to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer. ***VIRGIN CABLE SERVICES AVAILABLE*** NO PETS OR SMOKERS Deposit £2315
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 124855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Harrogate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.