|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 June 2012 (897 days ago)|
- BOND WAIVED (If you have a guarantor)
- Housing Benefit Applicants Welcome!
- Popular Residential Location
- House Trained Pets Considered
- 24 Hour Decision ? NO UPFRONT FEES to pay!
- We Provide a 24/7 Repair & Customer Service Hotline
- Click Links at Bottom to Book a Viewing Online NOW (or visit NPGView.co.uk)
Full descriptionA delightful three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the well established residential area of Whiston in Rotherham.
Situated on the same road as the excellent Whiston Junior & Infant School, this property is the perfect family home. Whiston provides all local amenities and Rotherham Centre is located 2 miles away providing high street shopping. Rotherham Central Railway Station provides excellent links further afield.
The Property Consists Of:
Lounge: (15.8 x 11.1) or (4.8m x3.4m)
A neatly decorated, large lounge area which boats a large bay window.
Dining Room: (12 x 11.1) or (3.7m x3.4m)
The dining room leads off from the kitchen and has fitted carpet and a large window looking to the side of the house.
Kitchen: (12 x 5.10) or (3.7m x1.8m)
The kitchen runs the length of the property and boasts fitted units plumbing for washing machine and views of the large private garden
Utility Room: (8.2 x 6.7) or (2.5m x2.0m)
There is a utility room coming off the kitchen with plenty of space for all white goods and again a large window looking into private back garden
2 Double Bedrooms: (12 x 9.4) or (3.7mx2.9m)
Both bedrooms are very large and spacious with fully fitted carpets. The bedrooms also boast fully fitted wardrobes and plenty of storage throughout.
3rd Bedroom: (12 x 7.7) or (3.7mx1.8m)
The property benefits from a further comfortably sized bedroom that is very tastefully decorated with large window looking over front garden and a fitted wardrobe.
Bathroom: )7.1 x 5.5) or (2.3x1.8)
The bathroom is light and airy with shower above the bath.
The property benefits from beautiful large gardens to the front and rear, complete with a private driveway and garage.
Double glazing and central heating throughout.
Council Tax Band B
We do allow house trained pets
Housing Benefit Applicants are Welcome to Apply - The rent will be charged at the applicable LHA Bed rate
We hope that we can help you find your perfect home. We take pride in our service to tenants. You'll become a member of our Tenant Customer Club, which provides bulk discounts on utilities. We'll also help you with your utility switch when moving in. As a Thank You for choosing us, we'll send you a welcome hamper once you've settled into your new home :-)
You'll benefit from a 24/7/365 Customer Service and Maintenance Hotline to take care of your every need.
3 EASY STEPS TO SECURE THIS HOUSE
1) Why Delay? Visit the Links At the Page Bottom To Book Your Viewing Online Now
- or Visit NPGView.co.uk
- or call us; our lines are open 24 hours a day
2) ** PROMOTIONAL OFFER ** BOND WAIVED IN FULL! - If you have a home owning guarantor
3) 24 Hour Application Decision & No Upfront Fee to Pay!
- We will pre-approve you for the property in 24 hours
- Only once you are approved do you pay our Application Fee
- The fee is none-refundable if your application is rejected due to you supplying inaccurate financial information
- If you are unsuccessful, eg someone else gets the house, your fee is refunded in FULL, guaranteed, same day.
- You can therefore apply with COMPLETE peace of mind
- Visit NPGApply.co.uk to apply online now (see link at bottom)
- Or call us to submit your details to our friendly staff. Our lines are open 24 hours
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING ONLINE NOW >>
Off street parking
Housing Benefit Accepted
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-34056523.html?premiumA=true
Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 23379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove.com, UK.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.