|Added on Rightmove:||03 May 2012 (2237 days ago)|
- Stunning Detached Bungalow
- Furnished To A High Standard
- Access To Private Slip Way
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Quiet & Peaceful Location
- Beautiful Sun Room
- Two Private Decked Areas
- Available Immediately
* TENANTS: We guarantee to beat any application/referencing fees for this property * We delighted to offer this stunning and unique two bedroom detached bungalow that is accessed through St. Helens Duver and offers both National Trust countryside and harbour views.
Set within the most idyllic surroundings this two bedroom furnished home, with solid oak flooring throughout, and duly named "The Retreat" is an ideal property to escape and get away from it all.
Added benefits include ample off road parking, access to a private slip way, a beautiful sun room with by folding doors leading to raised decking providing views far stretching, and a further decked area perfect for those summer evenings.
Modern kitchen with lovely dark wooden worksurfaces and complete with gas hob/electric oven and built in fridge and freezer. Being open plan with lounge/diner this set up is ideal to serve your guests with a lovely summers meal.
Open plan with the kitchen this provides a perfect socialising area. Furniture includes white round dining table with four chairs, two white sofas and wooden coffee table. The property has also been furnished with items including wall pictures and ornaments in keeping with the property and surroundings. There is also direct access to the lovely sun room through sliding doors.
Gorgeous sun room complete wooden table and chairs with by folding doors out to good size raised decking and shingled area where you can enjoy evening BBQ's.
With light and crisp decor this double room is complete with a double bed and wooden bedside tables and also benefits from built in wardrobes.
Light and airy bedroom with two single beds and good size built in cupboard as well as direct access to the sun room.
Clean and tidy walk in white suite shower room that has direct access from the outside of the property.
Modern white suite comprising hand basin, toilet and bath with shower over and decorated with natural tones throughout.
Seperate room located off one of the decked areas and providing a washing machine and ample storage.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-34107250.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 206568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters, Cowes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.