|Added on Rightmove:||08 October 2011 (2324 days ago)|
- Elegant 18th century London Square Style Townhouse
- Four double bedroom suites
- Stunning fitted bespoke kitchen/breakfast room
- Concierge, gym and leisure room
- 24hr security and underground parking
- Crestron mood lighting system
- Air conditioning
- Garage and parking
A new property of exceptional refinement and sophistication, blending the finest architectural characteristics of the past with the very best of contemporary luxurious living. Behind a gated private entrance enjoying exclusive lifestyle facilities including concierge, gym and leisure room, 24hr security and underground parking. This sumptuous new period townhouse comprises 2,800 sq ft with; four bedroom suites, private gardens, garaging and driveway parking. Features include; Crestron mood lighting system controlled by push button dimming controls, fully fitted spacious bespoke kitchen featuring stone work surfaces and a full range of Miele appliances, Air conditioning to drawing room, dining room and master bedroom, Gas−fired under−floor heating throughout with digital thermostatic control, interiors by the renowned Louise Bradley combining high specification, contemporary interiors with the very latest technology. A truly elegant 18th century London Square Style Townhouse with twelve foot ceilings providing a desirable sense of splendour
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-34131703.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PR7062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CHK Mountford, Esher.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.